Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Horse-jumping competition, round I

The weekend of the 18th and 19th of March was the first departmental horse-jumping competition, and it was held at my club, Los Sargentos. The Wednesday before, my coach Cedric had a divine inspiration and made me and another girl switch horses, so I got Bolero... which, it turns out, is the very horse I pointed to the first time I visited Los Sargentos and my brother asked me which horse I would choose if I could pick any one. Weeeee! In terms of how the competition went, I have to say it was a lot of fun to be back in this kind of environment! IHSA was great, but this is just fantastic. I love jumping. Did one course Saturday and one course Sunday, knocked a bar down both times, and both times it was my fault. Bolero is a star!

So, meet Bolero, the bay stallion I currently have in half-pension. This, of course, is him making a silly face, but take my word for it - he is stunning.

Bolero and I in action.

Here's us jumping. I know the picture is a little blurry, but you have to admit the timing is perfect! My cousin Martin is the person to thank for that. =)

3 Comments:

At 1:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh, I love the snazzy red jacket!

 
At 1:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was Deep, btw. =)

 
At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bolero sure is handsome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home