Friday, November 11, 2005

Lightning speed update


Jhonn's ok! In the intensive care unit, recovering. I went in for about 2min to wish him a Happy Birthday and let him know the official celebration was postponed to Monday so he could eat cake. He looked knocked out, but that's to be expected. Hope the weekend is complication free, and that I find a nice little present for him (or at least an entertaining card!).

Other than that, now is when it really begins. Now that I am starting to know people and see how things work... Neuron picking up speed, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

1 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You Can Blog Excerpt: Rules For Building Trust
I thought I'd share with you all a portion from You Can Blog . As we get toward the final stages of draft writing, and the editors begin hacking and slashing, we'll be trying to create more buzz around the ...
Interesting blog you got here! I just started mine about free texas hold em so stop on by to learn everything you wanted to know about free texas hold em.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home