Saturday, November 04, 2006

Coronación Bufa

There are no two ways about it, this event is all about cross-dressing at the La Paz Red Cross! The spotlight is on the male volunteers that dress up as women, because somehow it’s just more fun to make a boy dress up as a girl than the other way around, hehe. Photo on the left: Eva Morales (a.k.a. Humberto), a French woman (a.k.a. Edson), Little Red Riding Hood (a.k.a. Rodrigo), Macho me, and Rapper dude (a.k.a. Erika). I was Little Red Riding Hood’s date, and I have to say that wearing that pinstriped suit and dressing up like a mobster was ridiculously fun. Plus my mojo was rearing to go, think I broke a few hearts! Haha – no, but seriously, I was caught off guard at how many girls thought I was hot and sexy as a man! Nearly scary. And it was much too entertaining to use all the bad macho lines I seem to have picked up along the way, teehee. Anyways, the new Queen was Bruno a.k.a Kama Sutra, who definitely played the part of trying to seduce the judges and the public, and had great answers to the absurd questions s/he was asked (oh yeah, because the girls all had to undergo a round of questions, just as they would have in a more… official pageant!).

My oh so macho alter ego with Paola and Luisa.

From left to right: Grover Yepez, La Paz Red Cross President; Pepe; Kama Sutra (a.k.a Bruno); My macho alter ego; and Neyda Uzquiano, VP of the La Paz Red Cross. We took a group photo because Kama Sutra was the new Queen, and Pepe and I got awards for having been voted best friends of the La Paz Red Cross... To those of you in the know, yes, Irony at it's best. Still, a very fun night and I got a cool award with an engraved gold thingy, a Red Cross pin and my photo! Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home