Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Jumping Clinic with Patrick Defrasme

During a week, from August 21st to 26th, I was up every morning at 6.30am and on my horse by 7am for a jumping clinic with Frenchman Patrick Defrasme. He's apparently quite well known on an international level, not so much for his work with riders, but for his work training trainers! Exceptionally, because of his history with my coach Cedric (think he trained him? would make sense...), he accepted to come to Bolivia for a jumping clinic at Los Sargentos. It was a lot of fun, especially because I got the unedited untranslated original comments - he spoke French and my coach then translated for everyone... Don't have any photos to share, but thanks to this clinic I did come out in the newspaper! The last night of the clinic one of the riders had a big dinner at his place in honour of Patrick and his wife Dominique, and as it was a jetset crowd, social photographers were there and a pic of me with a Belgian exchange student got picked for publishing, weeeeeeeeee! One step closer to being famous, hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home