Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Geneva

Although I ended up not being in Geneva for that many days in a row at all, I still had a grand time when I was in town. Got to catch up with a lot of friends and family, I loitered at the ILO and enjoyed their free internet, I ran errands like a schizophrenic headless chicken, I swung by the Federation and UNAIDS to begin work on my super secret plan for world domination… and I even got to participate in John’s end of year party, making only one obvious mistake while we performed our cello duet! STA Travel and Iberia gave me a few pseudo-heart attacks with the strike and flight cancelations, which was a shame because when you are home for so little time (see photo on left for a visual on "home" - good old Bouchet... I heart you!) the last thing you want to do is spend hours at the travel agent figuring out when you are leaving! *shakes fist in air and fake-swears* At least that got me to spend more transit time with mom, which even when it involves grumbling and jams, is quite entertaining and enjoyable. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home